Asia Pulp and Paper (APP) is the world’s largest vertically integrated pulp and paper-company, with total combined of over 10 million tons per annum. Over the years, we have significantly expanded our operations through simultaneous acquisition and expansion of pulp and paper mills around the world. Until today, APP has marketed its products to more than 120 countries across five continents. Currently, we are expanding our team and hiring for the following positions:
Responsible for handling export documentation, ensure that all documentation meet export regulation, prepare report to management and Bank Indonesia for foreign exchange export result.
Responsible for handling export documentation, ensure that all documentation meet import regulation and customs, prepare and submit documents to bank, and prepare financial report for management.
Responsible for collecting payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers, reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances, pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances and preparing checks.
Legal Overseas Specialist
Responsible for reviewing agreements with various of countries.
International Sales Analyst
Responsible for analyzing sales data of each region for global APP.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree from any background with min 2 years of experience in related field of expertise.
- Strong communication skills, and fluent in English (written and verbal), Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Display service orientation and enjoy work with different stakeholders.
- Able to use Microsoft offices such as excel, power point and word documents (for position no 1-4); including macro (for position no 5).
- Strong in analytical thinking
If you meet above requirements, kindly send your latest Resume to
Informasi Lowongan Kerja S-1 Di Asia Pulp and Paper (APP) 06 Juni 2016 4.55yuan hadi syahputraMinggu, 05 Juni 2016Informasi Lowongan Kerja S-1 Di Asia Pulp and Paper (APP) 06 Juni 2016 Asia Pulp and Paper (APP) is the world’s largest vertically integrated pulp and paper-company, with total combined of over 10 million to...