Workplace Options is the world's largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, EAP counseling, and wellness. Our service centers located in Raleigh, NC, London, Toronto, Dublin, India, Portugal, Tokyo, and Singapore reach out to over 46 million employees in 34,000 organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
Workplace Options is seeking qualified professionals to join a team of EAP Clinical Counselors who will be working in Jakarta, Indonesia. This team will provide direct services on a wide scale including telephonic psychosocial assessments, clinical case management, work-life referrals and short term counseling; collecting sufficient data to make appropriate referrals.
Employee Assistance Program Clinical Counselor
- Provides an integrated EAP service consisting of telephonic intake and assessment, telephonic support, triage, referral, clinical case management and crisis management
- Delivers telephonic counseling services in a responsive, efficient, ethical and professional manner. Maintaining client confidentiality as expected by ethical standards.
- Adheres to the applicable ethical, therapeutic, and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization as appropriate.
- Refers clients to appropriate resources and thoroughly maintains clinical documentation in computerized system for follow-up regarding clinical and work-life services.
- Assessments completed with clients expressing various issues e.g. substance abuse, mental health, and family concerns that may be impacting work performance.
- Performs initial assessment/intake, crisis intervention, information and referral, and counseling services to clients by telephone. Completes timely follow-up calls to clients where necessary.
- Maintains clinical documentation in computerized system.
- Undertakes additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
- Master’s degree or diploma in social work, psychology, counseling or related field.
- At least two years directly related experience providing counseling or mental health services.
To apply Please send your 1 page CV with cover letter to
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.