Deloitte Indonesia is one of the Big Four professional services in Indonesia. Deloitte provides audit, tax, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 225,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters. Deloitte serves 4 out of 5 Fortune Global 500® companies.
Our practice is growing fast, and in our continuing effort to be the preferred service provider in Indonesia, we offer you the opportunity to join our team as:
Marketing Communications Officer
Main job description:
- Assist the Clients & Markets team especially Marketing Communications activities and strategy (including local, Southeast Asia, Asia Pacific and Global program)
- In-charge for communications – prepare all communications in relation to Country leader comms, Firmwide comms, Clients & Markets comms, CMT comms and other that may occur.
- Assist in PR & media activities comms and activities – preparing press releases, circulation, media monitoring, reports
- Responsible for social media – implementation, monitor, maintain and reporting
- Support brand team - understand and comply with the brand, assist in brand compliance and implementation, provide brand support in proposal, presentation, report, etc.
- In-charge for the database (client contact, CVs, alumni database) – input and maintain the information
- Administrative activities – deliver good administrative support to the team such as minutes of meetings, prepare, keep and organize effective Marketing Communications / Clients & Markets meeting
- Perform other duties that may arise from time to time
- Work together within the team (locally, Southeast Asia, Asia Pacific and Global)
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Communication Studies/ Marketing/ Advertising/ Business or any discipline with relevant experience
- Experience min. 3 year in Marketing & Communications is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and writing skills
- Computer literate
- Able to deal with different tasks and projects at the same time and to prioritize work activities
- Work well under pressure of tight deadlines is essential
Qualified candidates are invited to e-mail comprehensive resume along with latest photograph not later than 31 March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.